We are very excited to announce that assignr.com will be getting a new look-and-feel.
The look-and-feel of our site has not changed significantly since 2009, and we think you will like what we have done with the site.
Our goal has been to provide you with the very best experience on any device. Our previous design didn’t always do that. A few menu items have been moved, but nearly all of the tasks you perform will be exactly the same as before.
Here’s what will be changing:
The menu bar that you currently see across the top of the screen has moved to the left side of the screen.
- The Ages & Fees tab is now under the Maintenance menu
- You can now see your game counts from any page in our system.
- The Account link can now be found in the Profile
- We have added a “checklist” of tasks you should complete. This includes confirming games that have been assigned to you and updating your availability
- The new design of assignr.com is a “responsive” design. This means that the layout will adapt to the size of your screen, and will give you a great experience on mobile devices and tablets.
- Our previous mobile version will be retired, and will be replaced by the new design. Instead of giving you a stripped-down version of assignr on mobile, our new design allows you to manage everything on your mobile device.
- We have redesigned a number of screens so that they will “shrink” and still be usable when you use them on a smaller screen.
See a Demo
Here are links to a couple of videos that demonstrate the new design:
Our new design will go live on Sunday morning, June 8. There is nothing you need to do, the site design will be different when you login on Sunday.
As always, thank you so much for your support of assignr.com, we appreciate it! If you have any questions, you can just reply to this email, send us a note at email@example.com, or hit us up on Twitter or Facebook